Round Bars are long, cylindrical metal bars that are just what they sound like and are used in industrial and commercial. SS Round bars are extremely resistant to corrosion. Since stainless steel can survive high acidity levels, it can be used in alkaline solutions or environments that include chlorine. It is available in a variety of materials, including titanium round bars, Monel round bars, Inconel round bars, invar 36 round bars, duplex steel round bars, and more.
Manan Steels & Metals is a leading Round Bars Manufacturer and Titanium Round Bar suppliers in India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. We manufacture our Round Bars in various shapes and sizes as per the needs and demands of our clients. We are the leading Round Bar Manufacturer in Mumbai and Inconel round bar suppliers.
Round Bars & Rods Specifications
1. Diameter: 25mm to 152 mm
2. Range: 3.17 MM TO 350 MM DIA
3. Condition: Cold Drawn & Polished Cold Drawn, Centreless Ground & Polished
4. FORM: Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Wire (Coil Form), Wire-mesh, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.
Round Bars & Rods Application & Uses
1. Round Bars & Rod used in Instrumentation, Power Plants, and Roofing Industries
2. Hex Bars used in Switchgear Industries
3. Bright Bars used in Heat Exchangers
4. Stainless Steel Bars & Rods used in Metallurgical Industries
5. Black Bars used in Oil and Gas Industries
6. Nickel Alloy Bars & Rods used in Pharmaceuticals
Titanium Round Bar
Titanium is a rare metal, with exceptional properties, including resistance to chlorine ions. However, employing a titanium round bar has the advantage of being lightweight. Being a light metal has benefits for both the user and the installer in terms of weight reduction. Since titanium square bars have a low density, they can be installed more quickly and with more effectiveness.
Various Types of Titanium Round bars such as ASME SA348 Titanium Round Bars, UNS R50400 Titanium Round Bar, and ASTM A348 Titanium Round Bars are available at us. We are the top Titanium Round Bar Suppliers in India.
Titanium Round Bars Application & Uses
1. Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
2. Power Generation and Petrochemicals Industries
3. Gas Processing and Heat Exchangers
4. Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceutical Equipment
5. Chemical Equipment
6. Sea Water Equipment
8. Pulp and Paper Industry
We have a variety of Round Bars & Rods available in various forms. Round Bars are produced by using superior quality raw material with the help of the latest technology. We are offering an extensive range of round bars, which meet all the requirements of our valued customers. We also provide these round bars in various cities such as Round Bar Manufacturer in Ahmedabad and Round Bar Manufacturer in Rajkot.
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org