Telasa is a Japanese streaming service that was previously known as Video Pass. Now it is a division of TV Asahi. Telasa provides unrestricted access to a wide selection of TV Asahi productions, popular animations, movies, and exclusive content.
The TELASA Downloader from StreamFab allows users to download TELASA videos as FHD 1080p/720p offline files at fast speed. With this latest version (184.108.40.206) of StreamFab Downloader, users can now download their favorite movies, dramas, TV shows, and other videos from Telasa for offline watching without a live internet connection.
Key features of StreamFab TELASA Downloader include:
– Download all TELASA on-demand videos for offline viewing.
– Subtitles can be embedded in videos or saved as separate SRT files.
– Allow users to select preferred language for audio and subtitles.
– Save the downloaded videos as MP4/MKV files.
– Schedule the download of newly released episodes.
– Download multiple titles in one go at high speed.
– Metadata can be downloaded to help with media library management.
– Remove all advertisements and commercials from the downloaded videos.
Pricing Plans and Availability of StreamFab TELASA Downloader
StreamFab TELASA Downloader can be downloaded for free at https://streamfab.com/telasa-downloader.htm. Users can also pay for a paid version, which is competitively priced at $49.99, $64.99, and $89.99, for monthly, annual, and lifetime subscriptions respectively.
However, for users who have more advanced requirements, they can purchase the all-inclusive StreamFab All-In-One Lifetime plan, which grants them free access to the 42 streaming downloaders at $259.99 only.
StreamFab, a professional video downloading solution package, is dedicated to offering comprehensive video downloading solutions to both free video-sharing websites and leading premium streaming services with its popular StreamFab Downloaders, such as Netflix video downloader, YouTube downloader, Disney Plus Downloader and Amazon Prime downloader.
Moreover, StreamFab supports multiple languages. Users can visit these websites below: