What are Round Bars?
Round Bars are long, cylindrical metal bars that are just what they sound like and are used in industrial and commercial. SS Round bars are extremely resistant to corrosion. Stainless steel can be utilized in alkaline solutions or surroundings that contain chlorine since it can withstand high acidity levels. It comes in various types Titanium Round Bar, Monel Round Bar, Inconel Round Bar, Invar 36 Round Bar, Duplex Steel Round Bar, and more different Round Bars and Rods.
Manan Steels & Metals is a leading Round Bars Manufacturer, supplier, and stockist in India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. We have a variety of Round Bars & Rods available in various forms. Round Bars are produced by using superior quality raw material with the help of the latest technology.
Round Bars & Rods Specifications
1. Diameter: 25mm to 152 mm
2. Range: 3.17 MM TO 350 MM DIA
3. Condition: Cold Drawn & Polished Cold Drawn, Centreless Ground & Polished
4. FORM: Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Wire (Coil Form), Wire-mesh, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.
Round Bars & Rods Application & Uses
1. Round Bars used in Instrumentation, Power Plants and Roofing Industries
2. Hex Bars used in Switchgear Industries
3. Bright Bars used in Heat Exchangers
4. Stainless Steel Bars & Rods used in Metallurgical Industries
5. Black Bars used in Oil and Gas Industries
6. Nickel Alloy Bars & Rods used in Pharmaceuticals
Leading Round Bar Manufacturer and Suppliers in India
Manan Steels & Metals is a leading Round Bars Manufacturer in India. We are recognized as one of the first companies to manufacture and export a large quantity of Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy, Duplex Steel, and Monel Round Bars and Rods. Round Bars & Rods are available in a range of shapes and sizes. We are also the top Monel round bar and Inconel round bar suppliers.
Mail us: email@example.com